I got an interesting and most asked question related to new born baby crying activity. Question was
“How to you calm down a crying baby”?
Or in other words
“How to stop a crying baby”?
There are few tips and tricks to calm down or to stop a crying baby
- Rock the baby and sing her a lullaby.
- Hold the baby close to your chest and rock him lightly.
- Take him out from room for fresh air.
- Take him out for a car ride.
- Hold her and walk with her.
- Pat softly on her back.
- Swaddle her in a blanket and rock her back and forth.
- Take him to a mirror and showing him, “the baby in the mirror”.
- Try burping.
- One of the most important things is for you to first relax and not get overly tense with the baby. They can sense when you’re frustrated.
- Snuggle him up and gently bounce and sway.
- Talk in calming, soothing tones.
- Turn on some soft and soothing music (not too loud).
- Put her in a chair/car-seat/bassinet in the bathroom and turn the shower on.
- We are assuming that you have already checked that your baby is not hungry, his diaper is clean and he is not having any kind of fever or stomach ache.