We (Me and My Wife) have completed 1.5 years of our parenthood. We blessed with a baby girl (I would say an Angel) on Feb 2012.
This is our first baby so everything was new and fascinating for us. Being a new parent it was our learning period. We learned a lot about parenting through our parents, friends and from internet. But the learning comes when we start experiencing it in real life.
One of most important and emotional thing for a parent is to know ‘why my baby is crying’. So how parents can know what their baby is trying to tell them? It is not that easy to interpret as baby can cry because of hunger, ‘need for sleep’, pain or fear.
In last one and half year we have observed (better word is learned) that there could be various reason because of which your baby cries.
Why baby crying, Why baby cries, Baby crying, Why my baby is crying, reason why baby cry
Based on our experience we are trying to share top 12 reasons – Why baby cries
- Baby is hungry
- Baby’s diaper is too wet or dirty
- Baby wants to sleep
- Your baby is feeling insecure want you around him/her
- Stomach Pain (Colic, Gas or something related to stomach)
- Temperature around your baby is not suitable (Room temperature is too hot or too cold)
- Teething Pain
- Your baby’s clothes are not comfortable enough.
- Some insect (ant or mosquito) have bite your baby.
- Your baby is having fever.
- Your baby’s Bed, ‘bed sheet’ or blanket is wet or not comfortable enough.
- Check your baby’s hand and legs may be they have wrapped some hair or something similar tightly around fingers or hand/leg.
To know these reasons is first step and next step is to take action accordingly. In our next couple of articles we will share the sign and tips that will help you to know more about ‘Why baby cries’.
No book or tutorial can teach you parenting. Every child is special and different from others so every parent has to explore why and when their baby cries.